Vacancy: Corporate Solicitor – 7+PQE
A SHARP MIND AND BAGS OF CHARACTER? YOU'LL FIT RIGHT IN!
Corporate Solicitor – 7+PQE
At Savage Silk we have built our reputation on providing clients with a high quality professional service whilst remaining discrete and “under the radar”. Providing impeccable client service is crucial to us and our values will create a significant culture to enable us to maintain our reputation, whilst also creating an environment that is supportive and enjoyable to work in.
We strive to help employees in their personal development. We encourage people to use their own initiative but want everyone to work interdependently, not independently. Client focus has to be the key element in all our thinking and action.
About the opportunity:
We are currently looking to add an additional Corporate Solicitor with at least 7 years’ post qualification experience to our expanding Commercial department. We hold a diverse portfolio of clients and carry out top tier quality work, along with having a fantastic reputation for negotiating and investigating on behalf of our clients, minimising risk as far as possible and progressing the transaction forward.
Our Commercial department are renowned for our high level of advice and service and have extensive experience with a broad range of corporate matters, including sales, acquisitions, corporate finance, management buyout, corporate restructure and shareholder agreements. The team deal with a broad range of clients from small to medium sized companies through to international enterprises.
Being a confident communicator will be a necessary skill as you will engage with clients on a regular basis.
As employers, we support flexible working which allows our team members to perform their job anywhere, at any time as long as the needs of the business are met. This opportunity provides flexible working from the office or home and is based in Newcastle upon Tyne or Teesside. We are offering a salary package of up to circa £70,000 per annum plus benefits.
- Previous experience operating as a Commercial Property Solicitor with an in-depth knowledge of handling a broad range of corporate matters is essential (minimum 7+PQE);
- The ability to communicate in a non-technical way and to be professional;
- The ability to work well within a close knit team and to also work well using your own initiative when required.
Key skills and behaviours:
- A confident communicator with the ability to engage with varied client audiences;
- Good written communication skills with strong attention to detail;
- Proactive and comfortable taking initiative when faced with new challenges;
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to handle multiple priorities;
- Demonstrate a high level of discretion and confidentiality at all times; and
- Be an effective team player and bring energy and passion to the role!
- Location: Newcastle upon Tyne and Teesside. Flexible working also available
- Salary range: Salary commensurate with experience
- Job type: Permanent
- Experience: 7+ PQE
- Working Hours: Full-time (08:30 – 17:00 Monday to Friday)
- Holidays: 25 days per annum
Please send your CV, along with a covering letter to firstname.lastname@example.org