We Make Sense
As relationships develop trust follows
We Make Sense
As relationships develop trust follows

Licensing Legal Advisers

The licensing team here at Savage Silk can give bespoke licensing advice to businesses of all types and sizes. So, look no further if you want advice on getting a permanent or one-off alcohol, gaming, entertainment, or event license. We provide expert advice to individuals, pubs, hotels, restaurants, newsagents, bars and nightclubs that want to become a licensee.

Over the years, we’ve nurtured a close relationship with all our local responsible authorities, meaning we can resolve any issues or representations received towards our application as far as possible without the need for a hearing. We can call on our business partners to provide licensing compliant plans and, where necessary, organise the required training courses for personal licence holders. This results in cost savings for clients and the licence being granted as soon as possible.

Our team of expert licensing advisers can advise on the following:

  • New Premises Licence Applications
  • Transfer of Premises Licence
  • Variation of Premises Licence Applications
  • Change of Details (Premises and Personal)
  • Minor Variations
  • Personal Licence
  • Temporary Events Notices
  • The production of licensing compliant plans
  • Notification of Interest
  • Training for personal licence holders
  • Gaming Marching Permits
  • Large scale portfolio transfers
  • DPS Variations
  • Administrative licence checks

So, if you want to make sure you’ve got the right licenses in place to run your business without any hiccups, get in touch with our licensing team today. Of course, that’s not all we can help you with here at Savage Silk: ask how our corporate financial advice and business insurance advice can help you improve your bottom line and get covered for the worst as well.

Contact Us