Part time or full time considered
Based in Newcastle upon Tyne and working from home
Savage Silk was created to provide a complete and comprehensive service to entrepreneurs, companies, individuals and families for all of their legal and financial requirements. It had become apparent as the legal market developed that clients wanted one company they could rely on to provide a holistic service. We support a broad range of clients, who are without exception successful and driven. Our multi-disciplinary approach will provide a responsive, seamless, discrete and high quality solution to their legal, financial, insurance and investment requirements.
We are looking for a talented mortgage and protection adviser to join our team. As a minimum, you will need to be CeMAP/MAQ qualified and have some experience of dealing with high net worth clients’ mortgage needs, as well as more mainstream business.
In addition, you will need:
- To ideally have a background in the high net worth private client market
- Comprehensive knowledge of the mortgage and protection market, sourcing systems and lender requirements
- Excellent interpersonal skills and a keen eye for detail
- A customer centric approach to dealing with clients to ensure Savage Silk’s reputation for excellent service is maintained and enhanced
The ideal candidate will be:
- Smart and well presented
- Professional and customer focussed
- Able to work without supervision
- Proficient in IT
- Flexible with a “can do” attitude who is able to work under pressure and to tight deadlines
- Enthusiastic, well organised with a positive attitude and a willingness to learn
Responsibilities will include:
- Developing new business from clients
- Raise awareness of the full service offering of the company
- Provide comprehensive and accurate Mortgage and Protection advice to clients
- Ensure Mortgage reviews are completed at the appropriate time
- Ensure the culture of TCF is embedded in all activities and compliance standards are maintained.
- Ensure all referrals are acted upon and maximised where possible
- Report to the Directors of the business and comply with the firm’s Compliance regime
If you thrive within a busy and challenging environment and are seeking a hands-on role offering a friendly and supportive work place, please send your CV to Helen Casely at firstname.lastname@example.org.