Employment Tribunal proceedings can be complex. Our Employment Team can handle a wide range of Employment Tribunal Claims and provide tactical advice and assistance at all stages of the process, from drafting proceedings and witness statements to support at preliminary hearings.
Depending upon the level of support you require, we have set out below the stages that may be included:
- Initial instructions, reviewing the papers, advising on the merits and likely compensation
- Entering into ACAS early conciliation to explore if a settlement can be reached
- Preparing a defence, reviewing, and advising on response from other party
- Exploring settlement and negotiating settlement throughout the process
- Preparing a counter schedule of loss
- Making requests and responding to requests for additional information and documents
- Preparing for, and attending, a preliminary hearing, including the agenda and draft list of issues
- Preparing documents for disclosure and reviewing the opponent’s documents
- Exchanging documents with the other party, agreeing documents, and preparing documents
- Taking witness statements, drafting statements, agreeing their content with witnesses, and
reviewing/advising on the other party’s witness statements
- Agreeing a list of issues chronology and/or cast list
- Preparation for the Final Hearing
We will be happy to discuss any of the above and any other matters with you.